Monday, January 23, 2006

Guest Room


The guest room got a huge jump start in part because my FEMIL (favorite evil mother-in-law) came to visit on Friday and Saturday night. I love her. I felt bad because I painted it so last minute, finished the last coat at 1:30 pm the night she was staying, and she had to deal with paint fumes. I suppose I'm used to them by this point so I didn't think the fumes were that strong. She didn't' think so either until she layed down to sleep. She opened the window and said it was fine but I still feel horrible about it.

We still have to find the head board/foot board that I want. I want a white, bead-board type and I'm watching my budget. I might just have to make it myself!

So this room has a long way to go but at least the yellow paint turned out cheerful instead of "Big Bird".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home